about Bill M. & his website dedicated to RussoJapanese W

Your place !

Messagede Arnauld » Lun Déc 01, 2008 8:41 pm

Thank you for your suppport Bill. The english section (in the forum and in the website) is not as developped than I would, because of a lack of registered member. I'll try to develop it again. I hope that someone will help me to correct my english.

The website about the "russojapanese war" in your profile look great. I know nothing about this conflict (except that Avalanch Press published a Great War At Sea module about it), but this website is very attractive.
Run ! The Devil is coming !
Arnauld
Administrateur

Messagede Bill M. » Lun Déc 01, 2008 9:02 pm

Thank you for your suppport Bill. The english section (in the forum and in the website) is not as developped than I would, because of a lack of registered member. I'll try to develop it again. I hope that someone will help me to correct my english.

The website about the "russojapanese war" in your profile look great. I know nothing about this conflict (except that Avalanch Press published a Great War At Sea module about it), but this website is very attractive.

Arnauld,

Thank you for your kind comments about my website. I had nothing to do with the AP Great War at Sea Game. I did write "Dawn of the Rising Sun" for Clash of Arms. You can see it here: http://www.clashofarms.com/rjw.html

I am proud to say that it won the 2004 Origins Award for best historical miniatures rules.

WWI and the Russo-Japanese War are my two favorite subjects and I am glad to be a member here. I would be more than happy to help you with correcting any of your English documents. Just let me know what you want me to help with.
Bill M.
Arm. Car

Messagede Arnauld » Lun Déc 01, 2008 9:26 pm

Don't hesitate to open a new topic to speak about this game. Some members of Landships!France love this kind of game. As others CoA games, components and art box are very nice.

About correcting my english... I have upload some stuff in the english section of the website. Feel free to read those which interest you and to correct the errors.

I also made solo rules. I will happy to offer them to english players. But It will be full of mistakes if nobody corrects me.

There is some work for those who want to take part in this website.
Arnauld
Administrateur

Messagede Bill M. » Mar Déc 02, 2008 1:15 pm

Arnauld,

I will start working on the solo rules. Would you like me to send it to you at the email address that you have listed here?
Bill M.
Arm. Car

Messagede Arnauld » Mar Déc 02, 2008 6:39 pm

Thanks,

It will take some time : just the begining is translated into english. Unless you speak french and able to translate :lol:
Arnauld
Administrateur

Messagede Bill M. » Mar Déc 02, 2008 7:28 pm

Arnauld,

I have completed my first pass at the first three sections and have emailed you the document at your landships@free.fr address. Please review and let me know if I am on target. I am working with a translating software and it is slow going but definately doable!
Bill M.
Arm. Car

Messagede Arnauld » Mar Déc 02, 2008 7:48 pm

Ooops,

Did you see that there was an english section ?

You just have to correct the files I have translated, not the entire website from french to english.

I'll take a look in my mail box to see what you have sent to me.
Arnauld
Administrateur

Messagede Bill M. » Mar Déc 02, 2008 8:59 pm

No worries, I was speaking about the L! Solo rules.

:lol:
Bill M.
Arm. Car

Messagede Arnauld » Mar Déc 02, 2008 11:28 pm

Complete french rulebook sent (in order to consider eventual corrections that don't appear in the english version).
Arnauld
Administrateur

Retourner vers Cafe